3. Create(3): To create a new inventory, click on the “Create(+)” icon. Fill in all the details and click on the “Add” button.
Note: Make sure a few products are stored so that you can create a new inventory. Existing inventories will be displayed in the table.
4. Existing product details will be automatically filled in respective fields. Fill in the Stock quantity and Move type fields.
There are 8 move types.
Once you select the Stock transfer you will get extra fields name: warehouse to and ware house from you can fill in the appropriate details.
4. Stock reversal: To reverse the stock from the warehouse.
5. Stock shipped: To mark the stock as shipped.
6. Stock shipped reversal: To reverse the shipped stock in the warehouse.
7. Stock purchase: To mark the stock as purchased.
8. Stock purchase reversal: To reverse the purchased stock in the warehouse.