1. Invoices can be found under Finance in the main menu.
2. Here all the invoices created are listed. To create a new invoice, click on the create(1) icon.
3. Enter the details and click on Save.
4. You can mail(5), create PDF(6), print(7) the invoice by choosing the options shown.
5. To edit or delete the invoice, click on the more(2) icon and choose the appropriate option.
NOTE: While Creating an Invoice, you can make it Recurring and also change the status to Paid using the toggle bar as shown:
1. By default, all the columns for the table are displayed. To manage the columns to be displayed, click on the “Filter Column” icon.
2. The list of columns will be displayed. Check the columns you want to be displayed. This option will be saved.
1. A more detailed option for sending an invoice in an email can be found to the right in the Details tab.
2. The “Email to contacts” button sends the invoice to all the contacts for the customer. These contacts can be seen listed below.
3. To edit the list of contacts, click on the edit icon.
4. Click on the dropdown list and review the list of contacts to be selected. Click on Done.
5. Check the Include myself checkbox to send the mail to the user aswell.
1. All the payments received towards this invoice are listed in the payments tab.
1. Files can also be added to an invoice.
2. The files added to the invoice are listed in the Files tab.
3. Click on the “Add” icon, browse the files to be added and click on Upload to save the file.