1. Projects can be found under Track in the main menu.
2. All the existing projects are listed here.
3. To create a new project, click on the create icon. Enter the details and click on create.
1. By default, all the columns for the table are displayed. To manage the columns to be displayed, click on the “Filter Column” icon in the list view.
2. The list of columns will be displayed. Check the columns you want to be displayed. This option will be saved.
1. Click on the project you want to edit.
2. To update the project, click on 3 vertical dots that are on the right side of the page
3. Once you click update, you can update the information and click ‘Update’
2. After you click on Add Milestone, the system will ask you to enter all the details. Once the details are entered, click ‘Add’
3.You will be able to view it under the ‘Milestones’ section under Project details
1. You can add a task by clicking the add task option.
2. Enter the details and click on add.
3. You can check the details of the task in the mentioned milestone and/or ‘Tasks’ subsection in the project details page
1. You can convert a project into an Invoice as follows:
2. Once you hit ‘convert invoice’, the system will take you to the page where you can input all the details. Simply follow the ‘Create Invoice’ steps to create an Invoice.
1.You can also add a ‘New Expense’ to your project to track any new expense that comes up in the project while fulfilling your customer’s needs.
2. Once you hit ‘New Expense’, you can fill in all the details and click on ‘Add’
1. You can ‘Mark’ a project as Not Started, Started, Percentage, Cancelled, Complete as shown below:
2. Finally, you can delete a project using the delete option above.