4.1.4.How to create an Inventory?
- You can find Inventoryunder Sales, in the main menu.
- To Createa new Inventory, click on the‘+’ button.
- Fill all the details and click on ADD button.
Note: Make sure a few products are stored so that you can create a new inventory. Existing inventories will be displayed in the table.
3.1 Existing product details will be automatically filled in respective fields. Fill Stock quantity and Move type fields.
There are about 8 move types.
- Stock Created:
To add new stock to warehouse
- Stock Removed:
To remove stock from warehouse.
- Stock Transfers:
To transfer stocks or products from one warehouse to another warehouse
- You can find Inventory Warehouse on the right side.
- Click on the gear icon in Inventory Warehouse section.
- It will take you to warehouse page.
- Click ‘+’ button to add new warehouse.
- New dialog box will be opened.
- Fill new warehouse details.
- Save the details.
Your new warehouse will be displayed along with existing warehouses.