With Ciuis CRM you can easily manage your customer relationships and save time on your business.
You’ll need to set up a database to store all your data.
1. Click on “New” to create a new database.
2. Type in your database name. Remember the name you used, you’ll be needing it later. We’ll use “ciuis” for this demonstration.
3. Click on “Create”.
Click on the “Install Now” button to begin the Installation.
1. Make sure all the dependencies are installed.
2. Click “Next” only if you see “Green Tick” beside all the dependencies.
1. Type in your Hostname.
2. Type in your Username. Default Username is set to “root”
3. Type in your Password. Default Password is set to “root”
4. Select the Database you created earlier. “ciuis” in the case of our example.
5. Check the box next to htaccess to give .htaccess.
6. Check the Dummy Data box to install the application with some example data. This may help you to understand the app better.
7. Click on Install.
1. Wait for a moment for the installation to complete.
2. Verify your login credentials.
3. Click on “Login” to be taken to the main login page.
1. Enter the credentials you set earlier.
2. Choose Language.
3. Click on “Login”.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully logged into CiuisCRM.
You need to have previously setup database from the cPanel.
Here is a good tutorial on how to setup MySQL database in cPanel if you are not familiar with this.
Make sure you have checked All privileges when adding the user to the database.