2.6.How to manage Email Settings?
1. Email Settings tab can be found here on the Settings page.
- Email Encryption: The encryption standard to be used to send emails.
- Email Type: The function to be used to send emails. The options are SMPT and phpmail().
- SMTP Host: Your SMTP email server address.
- SMTP Username: The sender name to be used in the emails.
- SMTP Email: The sender email to be used.
- Password: Password to the SMTP Host.
2. To test your email settings, enter a test email address and click on Test Email. If the enter settings are correct, a test email will be sent
3. Click on to save any changes.