3.1.2.How to import or export customers?
Customers can be imported into the CRM from a .csv file.
1. From the main customer’s page, click on the more options icon and select the Import Customers option.
2. From the side nav, click on the Download Sample button, to download a sample .csv file.
3. Create the .csv file by referring to the example given. And save the file locally.
4. Click on the “Attachment” input box, navigate to the location of the file. Click on “Save” to begin the importing.
5. Imported customers are now displayed.
NOTE: If there are any errors in the .csv file created, those entries will be skipped and their line numbers will be displayed in the error.
Customers can be exported from the CRM in the form of a .csv file.
1. From the main customer’s page, click on the more options icon and select the Export Customers option.
2. All the customers stored on the CRM will be stored in a .csv file and downloaded onto the local system automatically.