Online Web Leads enables you to create customized forms. These forms can be embedded onto your website or shared using the URL. When a user enters his/her information into the form, their data is automatically stored as a Lead.
1. Go to the Leads menu and click on the “more” option.
2. Click on the Online Web Leads Option.
3. All the existing Online Web Leads are displayed here. To create a new form, click on the create option.
4. Enter the Basic Info for the form and click on Create.
5. You will be redirected to a new page where you are given options to customize your lead form. Drag and drop the required lead form fields from the right to left. A pop-up window appears where you can customize each field.
6. The “Display” section of the pop-up window contains the form customization settings for that individual form field. Make appropriate changes and check the preview area.
7. In the “Validation” section of the pop-up window, set the data validation parameters and click “Save”.
8. Click on save to change your changes to the form.
9. Click on the settings icon for the embed code.
10. Copy and paste the code onto your website.
11. You can edit or delete the form by choosing the appropriate option from the “more” icon.