1. Once in the Expenses page, you can create a category of expense by clicking on the icon under categories.
2. Enter the category name and click on Add.
3. The created categories are listed under categories.
4. Click on to edit category name.
5. Click on to delete a category.
1. Expenses can be found under Finance in the main menu.
2. All the existing expenses are listed here.
3. To create an expense, click on the create(1) icon.
For Internal Expense:
Internal Expense is for staff to claim compensation for the expenses they incurred on behalf of your organisation.
For External Expense:
External Expense is for your organisation to claim compensation from the client/customer for expenses incurred.
4. Enter the details and click on the save icon.
1.Go to Expense and select the expense to which files have to be added. Click on the icon.
2. Select upload, choose the file/img. Click on ADD.
3. All the files/img uploaded for the expense in displayed under files section.